The pieces of software I worked on, and finally released
- ArkX (XBox360/PC), a next gen bloc buster for Xbox360 and PC. This was my entry for the 2008 Dream Build Play Contest. A blocbuster being a game that let you break some bloc… what else?
- XCross (XBox360), the first picross for XBox360. More than 100 Picross, experimental 3d Picross, trophies, unlockables, and even a set of the best levels of ArkX. Free ArkX token hidden in the game!
- Kinito! (Windows Phones), a dice based game on windows phone (usually involving friends and alcohol 🙂
- Aerial Heroes (not released, initially planned for XBox360): A mix of panzer dragon & after burner.
Softwares & Tools
- EasyLearn, a small tool to help you to remember a new language.
- WebInstaller, An online script installer
- LCS, a generic xml-based backoffice for any PHP website.
- The GameTools Suite, a set of handy tools for moonlighters and game programmers.
- SLS, a solution to protect your software and handle its licensing.
- EasyBiz, a tiny CRM software.